Borrowed wisdom

Human life is but a series of footnotes to a vast obscure unfinished masterpiece - Vladimir Nabokov

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Actually...I don't sound that bad

Was googling idly after hours and somehow came across my old blog, which I clearly remembered I had deleted. Somehow, when you delete stuff from the net, it isn't really gone?
Anyway...re read almost all of my old ramblings... and had to admit, okay - actually J you are not so bad with all this blogging shit like you think you are. Oh dear..am i being vain now?

Now how do I transfer all that stuff into my  new blog is the pertinent question I'd like to have answered. I know how to use the PC, I know how to find resources on google but all this jargon about blogging, even some of the facebook stuff( lots of people like it, my boss surely does, but I think it's bleh.) ...when somebody starts going off tangent with this sort of info, I tend to feel like Alice. Lost.

Why are you still blogging nonsense when it's time to go home?!

Guess that's my cue for the day.

No comments: