Borrowed wisdom

Human life is but a series of footnotes to a vast obscure unfinished masterpiece - Vladimir Nabokov

Friday, August 7, 2009

Ahahhaha..
I finally got a review for my first smut. I must be a bad writer because no one reviewed it..it's not too graphic or it's too graphic? I wouldn't know now would I? Perhaps I was too technical. Oh well..no matter, while it was quite fun writing it, I couldn't quite bring myself to using certain words..I don't know why that is..reading it from the many "smut" stuff I have been reading on FF is obviously very different to actually penning it. Probably a result of the subtle brainwashing I've had from the way I was brought up ( not that I am complaining of course)..where certain words are just deemed ermm...sinful.

My sister reviewed my 2nd baby - Tripod. To say that I am elated is understating it. She liked it so I am overjoyed! this is impetus to write more.

It's a long weekend. Hopefully no more margaritas this weekend. My liver has no tolerance for alcohol I have to say..one and I'm dizzy.
two and I start talking shit.
best margarita I've tasted in town: Cubana, Rafiki oh and how could I forget: Polana ( I got pissed at first round)
Shittest so far: Cape to cuba.

I better go now..

the pen and papers are calling.

No comments: