Borrowed wisdom

Human life is but a series of footnotes to a vast obscure unfinished masterpiece - Vladimir Nabokov

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ladies Night Out

What a weekend.
I was sloshed.
Funny how alcohol can make you feel sexy.
That's very dangerous isn't it?
A self confessed shy girl....and how true that is ( much to my despair because I am an Aries!!!!)
I need alcohol to sort myself out. Its quite pathetic really.
Even more so because once I've had two glasses of wine or a good strong margarita or two shots of tequila - I'm right there in the valley of stupidity and foolery.
I was glad for the pre celebratory wine before we had supper. I went with two models for heaven sake - sizes 4 to my size 20 ( OK I exaggerate, but you'd feel the same if you were as vertically and horizontally challenged as I am!). And they made me wear heels ( ok wedges) and show skin.... i was horrified. But thankfully too tipsy to internalize the worry. hehehehehe..
That gold lame dress C was wearing - she made it! F yes! And she actually got people asking her where she got it. It was a sexy as hell number...short and covering just the assets....Oh yes..its definitely a Crimson Lush label. Ho yeah!


How gumuk am I??? Gumuks!!!
So much so..I have out myself on a freaking diet as of today. Okay...granted cameras add 20 pounds to your face...shit...my friends must be freakin thin hey? Welll they were called models..by passerby that night..
Jools, YT and C



Jools and YT
Can you believe she is a mama? She is tight everywhere, you'd do a triple take if she told you she recently had a baby.
that's what I want to be when I grow up....( sheesh..)







A kiss, and ass grabber opportunist later..hmmm.....
Margarita anyone?

No comments: